Important The Money Source Inc. COVID-19 Information and Resources
For Our Customers...
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news revolving around COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offer great prevention tips and updates to help you stay on top of what’s going on.
- Create an online account at www.tmscustomer.com. This way you will have access to all of the tools you need to manage your mortgage at any time. This includes payment activity, payment changes, FAQs, important documents, etc.
- Download our Happinest mobile app. With Happinest, you’ll be able to access the customer website from any mobile device giving you the ability to manage your mortgage on the go!
- JOY, our automated assistant, is also available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about your mortgage on the customer website.
- Scammers may take advantage of uncertain times like what we are going through right now. No one from The Money Source Inc. will ask you for your personal information in an email or text message. If we reach out to you, we won't ask for confidential information such as your name, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. See the Federal Trade Commission's advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams.
We're here to help!
We all hit rough patches. COVID-19 has impacted everyone differently. Some of our customers felt the impact as early as February 2020, and others are just now starting to feel the effects. Everyone’s situation is different, and we get that. If you’re struggling to pay your mortgage due to COVID-19, there may be immediate help available.
This is why, in line with all federally backed loans including FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac, we are proud to offer assistance on a variety of approved COVID-19 related workout options. We will work with you to understand your unique situation, and help you determine which option is best for you. Read on below for some of our most frequently asked questions when it comes to COVID-19.
Don’t stress. Take action and contact us today or talk to a HUD-approved housing counselor for free advice on what to do next. Our team is here to help you get back on your feet.
FAQs about COVID-19 and your mortgage
I want to know more about forbearance…
I want to know more about post-forbearance relief options…
I want to know how to protect myself from fraud…
I want to know about foreclosure protections…
I want to know where I can get more information…
For Our Team Members and Locations…
As this pandemic plays out, we assure you that the health and safety of our team members is of top priority. Our Core Value of “People Matter” has shown itself in so many ways, and we couldn’t be prouder. Rest assured, we have processes and policies in place to ensure our work environments are as safe and clean as possible as the virus continues to impact our communities. We have:
- Implemented temperature checks, mask requirements, and increased cleaning regiments in all our office locations.
- Implemented continual education of our team members regarding the importance of proper hygiene. We have also increased stocks and availability of soap, sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer in all of our locations.
- Reminded team members that those who are ill must not come to work. All team members must be symptom-free for at least 24 hours before returning to work. If a team member exhibits symptoms of the flu while at work, they will be required to go home.
As the situation continues to be fluid, we will do our best to keep you up to date during these unique circumstances. As a nation focused on recovery, we know there will be continued changes at the federal, state, and local level as we work towards solutions for our consumers. At The Money Source Inc., we consistently monitor for these updates.
On behalf of everyone at The Money Source Inc., we are sending our heartfelt thoughts to you and your loved ones and best wishes for brighter days ahead. As always, we will continue to be there for you and your loved ones during this unsettling time.
LAST UPDATED JULY 13, 2021