Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have questions about your loan with The Money Source Inc. and would like to speak to someone, please give us a call at (866) 867-0330. Our team members are available Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm ET and Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm ET to help you.
TMS is alerting customers of phone scams and offers these tips to keep account information secure:
Tips to avoid phone scams:
Fraud Prevention and Detection
Scammers may use some of the following techniques to attempt to obtain funds or personal information from you. Safeguard yourself against potential scams by being aware of the following techniques:
- Pressure to send money as fast as possible/by a set deadline
- Threatened with law enforcement action
- Asked to send funds through wire transfer services
- Told to purchase gift cards and provide codes as a form of payment
- Being instructed to not trust your servicer
- The caller exhibits irritation, unease, or anger when you question their authority. Notice if their emotion intensifies when you ask to speak with their manager, for their phone number, or to call back later.